<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5960201266179499265?origin\x3dhttp://disentangle-d.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
eighteen
you'll steal my heart, i'll count to three
you'll walk away, just like on tv

acquaint

rachellee. ♥ running, the window seat, getting high on alcohol, 11:11 wishes, milk tea, hot soup, orange juice, getting lost in fiction, sarcasm, eyeliner, accidental alliteration, swings, the japanese language and interesting boys.

precedent

06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 01.10 04.10
conveyance

Sunday, October 5, 2008

[Addicted]

Went swimming again in the morning. :D I don't really like my pool at my aunt's condominium in the morning, especially when there's no one around and the sun is playing hide-and-seek. The deep end of the pool is 2.5m, and the slope downwards is very steep.

Truthfully, when you swim, it really doesn't make a difference since your feet don't touch the ground anyway, but it's just pretty scary when you think about the fact that your feet can't touch the ground with your head above the water. In fact, it's not even 50 cm away from the surface. Of course, paranoia has its part to play, like create invisible water demons. )x

I've decided I shall swim 1000 laps by the end of the year. I'm already addicted to the feeling of being in the swimming pool. (: I just hate what the chlorine does to my hair. It takes 2 washes of shampoo and conditioner to put it back to it's original condition. I think it'll become straw by 12 January 2009 (school re-opening). Oh well. Give and take!

Shall get back to doing my InR. I've progressed from no words, to having typed the headings. Good work, right? I know. Thank you very much! :D I even went so far as to go jogging to procrastinate. ._.