|
you'll steal my heart, i'll count to three you'll walk away, just like on tv acquaint rachellee. ♥ running, the window seat, getting high on alcohol, 11:11 wishes, milk tea, hot soup, orange juice, getting lost in fiction, sarcasm, eyeliner, accidental alliteration, swings, the japanese language and interesting boys. precedent
06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 01.10 04.10 |
|
conveyance
Monday, December 29, 2008
[Decode]
I spent my day reading and sleeping, a pleasant day really. I had sudden inspiration to write my own prose, but then I figured I should do poetry, because it's really much easier. Her fingers paused Over the keys as she waited Trembling For the crowd to silence. She waited Till the silence fell Just like the curtain call On her last performance. She waited Till she could hear the pin drop The rustle in the wings The creak of the chair The whispering of doubt The man's impatient cough From the back of the hall. And when she played You could hear each note Weaving itself into the melody Each quaver, each rest No longer searching but Finding its place at home. You remember your sweetest dream Your latest nightmare Your greatest hope Your bottled fears The gentlest of caresses The agony of heartbreak The pleasure of elation The paroxysm of pain. Each emotion entwined in a quilt Lay so beautifully entangled Upon the audience Untouched, unharmed While the world outside spun Trapped in motion On it's never-halting axis.
|