|
you'll steal my heart, i'll count to three you'll walk away, just like on tv acquaint rachellee. ♥ running, the window seat, getting high on alcohol, 11:11 wishes, milk tea, hot soup, orange juice, getting lost in fiction, sarcasm, eyeliner, accidental alliteration, swings, the japanese language and interesting boys. precedent
06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 01.10 04.10 |
|
conveyance
Thursday, September 24, 2009
[Finally!]
The prelims have ended. Most probably the longest stretch of exams I've been through... Cherie's birthday celebration tonight. Perhaps I should choose not to attend if my hair turns out screwed up because she insisted that we were all to go home and rest/shower/change etc. Heh. Certainly, I must be the bestest friend ever, to choose not to attend a birthday party because my hair looks bad. :D Two days of rest (i.e. Friday and Saturday) before I start work again. Hmm. Lets see if I stick to that. Tomorrow I might want to go purchase The Time Traveler's Wife and/or Plants vs. Zombies (a PopCap game, not a new book). Clothes/footwear would be good too if Isetan has anything I like (vouchers... vouchers). On a totally different note, I have come to the conclusion that one MUST be a total idiot if one has taken exams with multiple choice questions for 11 years and STILL does not take the advice when teachers say to shade while one is doing the paper, and not attempt to rush it out in the last 3 minutes. Even if you had some sort of superstition that shading after you're done would give you a better score, at least leave 10 minutes to shade! This very dark, shady, evil part of me wishes that that same individual (not from IP, in case you were wondering if it was someone you knew) would do the same thing for the A Levels and get a zero for being caught shading after time's up. Seriously, 11 years! How dumb do you have to be?! Other exam annoyances include Wonder Girls' Nobody playing repeatedly during Literature Paper 3 and Nguyen Ha Minh (who sat beside me for Physics) clicking some abominable device throughout half of Paper 1. Tick-tick-tick-tick. Tick-tick-tick. Tick-tick-tick.
|